Sunday, August 21, 2011

Love Decorating!

DECORATE TO CELEBRATE CHALLENGE

These photos were taken at a fund raising luncheon for PAP (a Cancer group) around Valentine's Day. The theme was
"LIFE IS A GIFT....UNTIE THE RIBBONS".
The stage and all table decorations were able to be designed using my Cricut. Even the place mats were embellished with red roses cut from Cricut with a touch of silver glitter. The sides of the place mats were punched with a Martha Stewart heart punch. We had to prepare for over 200 people so this was quite an under taking. My friend Adrianne, who is also very talented helped tremendously especially with the huge stage boxes covered in silver foil wrapping paper. I made all the gigantic layered bows with fantastic wired ribbon from Costco. The luncheon was a HUGE success!!!

12 comments:

  1. What a FABULOUS Project! all of them are just amazing~ "I'm peeking in from the GettingCricky love link up party" Thanks for joining us!
    Scrappingmamma{gcDT}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! It would even look nice for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GREAT! I love party decorating also!!!! I'm currently planning my daughter's 1st birthday party that happens in two weeks. LOTS of stuff to do! TFS!

    Aloha,
    Dena

    missdjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! I love it! Good Luck at Decorate to Celebrate! CallyAnn(new follower)
    come on over:)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Decorate to Celebrate sent me! Very nice projects! You do great work!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. saw your project at Decorate To Celebrate ... stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Decorate to celebrate sent me. That is amazing. Very nice work.!!

    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's a centre piece. Great ideas and I really like the style of the lettering. TFS
    I came over from the Decorate to Celebrate. Glad I did as you have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this idea! If I get a sweet 16- I am going to ask for this on the tables!!
    Here from D to C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going thru the Decorate to Celebrate projects that I'm included in and I want to tell you I like your wonderful creativity.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer Decorate to Celebrate
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW! What and amazing set up. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!